The implementation of prudent economic policy within a stable and transparent legal environment has been the cornerstone of Hong Kong enterprise’s continuous achievement in maintaining the world's freest economy. Hong Kong enterprise’s ICT sector is among the most advanced in the world. The key factor contributing to Hong Kong enterprise’s advanced status in ICT is due to a top notch telecommunications infrastructure of the city.
- Kable’s survey reveals that majority of Hong Kong enterprises are planning to increase their ICT budgets either slightly or significantly in 2016.
- Kable’s survey reveals that investment in hardware and software are the key areas of focus among the Hong Kong enterprises as they allocated nearly half of their ICT budget to these two segments in 2015
- Kable’s survey reveals that SaaS is the most preferred cloud computing solution by the Hong Kong enterprises followed by IaaS and PaaS
ICT investment trends in Hong Kong presents the findings from a survey of 55 Hong Kong enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Hong Kong enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies Hong Kong enterprises are investing in, including security products, internet of things, green IT & virtualization and cloud computing. Understand the approach adopted by Hong Kong enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to Hong Kong enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Hong Kong ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Dollars are being allocated by Hong Kong in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Hong Kong enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (security products, internet of things, green IT & virtualization and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Hong Kong enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Hong Kong enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies