The Emerging 5 Automotive manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five automotive manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five automotive manufacturing market?
These countries contributed $420.0 billion to the global automotive manufacturing industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $518.5 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2015-20 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $281.7 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $52.9 and $45.2 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $314.8 billion in 2020, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $88.4 and $73.5 billion, respectively.