The G8 Automotive manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 automotive manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 automotive manufacturing market?
countries contributed $664.2 billion in 2015 to the global automotive manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $770.8 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the automotive manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $243.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $155.1 and $102.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $295.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $163.2 and $116.4 billion, respectively.