The NAFTA Automotive manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA automotive manufacturing market?
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The automotive manufacturing industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $325.1 billion in 2015.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 10.2% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $243.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $45.2 and $36.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $295.8 billion in 2020, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $73.5 and $35.4 billion, respectively.