This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the HNWI population and Wealth Management industry in Singapore. It provides market size and forecasts of the HNWI population. By leveraging the WealthInsight HNWI Database, it provides key demographic breakdowns.
Singapore offers tremendous opportunities for the private banking industry as a result of its status as the top wealth management centre in Asia. This report not only provides detailed forecasts on expected HNWI asset allocation of Singapore’s HNWI and UHNWI to 2015, but gives the reader the crucial insight necessary to effectively act on those projections.
In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the Singapore economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, the report provides robust projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Singapore’s HNWI. The report also couches these findings in an analysis of Singapore’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein. What really sets the report apart is its analysis and presentation of the demographic trends and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Singapore’s HNWI
- Up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Singapore’s HNWI
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Singapore
- Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Family office information
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight HNWI Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading database of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the HNWI Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI around the world. With the HNWI Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- Information on sources of wealth for HNWIs by industry and other measures.
- Singapore has the highest population density of HNWIs in the world; approximately one in 30 Singaporean residents is a HNWI.
- There are just over 150,700 HNWIs in Singapore, with an average wealth of US$4.8 million per person and a combined wealth of US$730 billion.
- Singapore is the second-largest offshore private banking center in the world, after Switzerland.
- The Asia-Pacific wealth management sector (excluding Japan and Australia) grew from assets under management (AuM) of US$650 billion in 2007 to over US$1.3 trillion in 2011. Singapore on its own constitutes 30% of this figure with AuM of over US$550 billion. This is significantly larger than Hong Kong’s wealth management and private banking industry, which has US$250 billion in AuM .