Being one of the strongest member countries of the European Union, Poland is looking to join the G-20 league by 2022. Driven by this goal, Poland is investing actively in various domains including technology. After having recovered relatively faster from the economic slump, Poland has been attracting a surfeit of foreign investment which, along with EU funds, is steering the country towards a new direction in sector development
- The rising popularity of cloud computing is compelling Polish enterprises to invest in the technology so as to leverage benefits especially with regards to cost and agile infrastructure. However, concerns with regards to data security is a major hindrance to the adoption of this advanced solution
- The bring your own devices (BYOD) trend has driven enterprises in Poland to invest actively in enterprise mobility solutions so as to make relevant data available to their mobile workforce
- The need to gain competitive advantage in a highly volatile market has pushed Polish enterprises to invest in key solutions such as office productivity and analytics
- This report presents the findings from a survey of 53 Polish enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Polish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, security products and mobility. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Poland. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Poland.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Polish enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Polish enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Polish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, business intelligence, security products, and mobility management)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Polish enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Polish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies