The BRIC Online Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC online retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC online retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC online retail market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC online retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC online retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC online retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC online retail market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the online retail industry and had a total market value of $185,722.9 million in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 65.9% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the online retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $161,140.0 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $11,365.7, $7,837.2, and $5,380.0 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the online retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $499,245.0 million in 2020, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $41,252.5, $26,907.4 and $17,271.7 million, respectively.