The BRIC Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC toys & games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC toys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC toys & games market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC toys & games market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC toys & games market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the BRIC toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the toys & games industry and had a total market value of $23,427.7 million in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.4% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the toys & games industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $15,878.7 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $2,930.8, $2,335.3, and $2,282.9 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the toys & games industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $34,042.7 million in 2020, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $3,970.7, $3,587.2 and $2,571.8 million, respectively.