The NAFTA Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA toys & games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA toys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA toys & games market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA toys & games market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA toys & games market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America
Within the toys & games industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $23,033.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $2,447.7 and $1,999.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the toys & games industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $23,779.7 million in 2020, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $3,007.4 and $2,377.3 million, respectively.