The Motorcycles - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Motorcycles industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The BRIC Motorcycles market grew by 9.8% between 2005 and 2009to reach a value of $28645.3 million.
- In 2014, the market is forecast to have a value of $39550.9 million, an increase of 6.7% from 2009.
- Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.8% over the 2005–09 period.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds. Mopeds are powered two-wheeled vehicles with engine capacity of less than 50 cc., generally also equipped for non-motorized propulsion and with restricted maximum speed. For the purposes of this profile, all powered two-wheelers other than mopeds are classed as 'motorcycles'. (The term 'scooter' refers to a two-wheeler of any capacity that has its engine as part of the rear suspension, and/or has a step-through chassis, thus depending on its engine capacity a scooter may fall into either moped or motorcycle category although for the purposes of this profile it has been included in the motorcycle category). Volumes reflect the number of new motorcycles sold each year. The market value is assessed at manufacturers' list price. All currency conversions are carried out at constant average annual 2009 exchange rates