Advertising: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Advertising industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global advertising industry grew by 5.9% in 2010 to reach a value of $86,758.2 million.
- In 2015, the global advertising industry is forecast to have a value of $113,424.8 million, an increase of 30.7% since 2010.
- Food, Beverage & Personal/Healthcare is the largest segment of the global advertising industry, accounting for 25.4% of the industry's total value.
- Americas accounts for 42.1% of the global advertising industry value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising including display advertising services. The industry value reflects income of the agencies from such services. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.