Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Management & Marketing Consultancy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global management & marketing consultancy market grew by 5.5% in 2010 to reach a value of $270 billion.
- In 2015, the global management & marketing consultancy market is forecast to have a value of $387.7 billion, an increase of 43.6% since 2010.
- Operations management is the largest segment of the global management & marketing consultancy market, accounting for 29.1% of the market's total value.
- Americas accounts for 50.3% of the global management & marketing consultancy market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The value of the management & marketing consultancy market in this report has been calculated as the total revenues received for the provision of corporate strategy services, operations management services, information technology solutions, human resource management services and outsourcing services. Other is any revenue occurred through any other service within this industry.
The market does not include revenues generated through the provision of related services such as accountancy, which are also provided by a number of players operating within the market. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant annual 2010 average exchange rates.