Legal Services: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Legal Services industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global legal services market shrank by 1.4% in 2010 to reach a value of $506.2 billion.
- In 2015, the global legal services market is forecast to have a value of $645.2 billion, an increase of 27.5% since 2010.
- The global legal services market grew by 2.1% in 2010 to reach a volume of 3,285.2 thousand units.
- In 2015, the global legal services market is forecast to have a volume of 3,591.7 thousand units, an increase of 9.3% since 2010.
- Americas accounts for 56.4% of the global legal services market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The legal services market includes practitioners of law operating in every sector of the legal spectrum. These include commercial, criminal, legal aid, insolvency, labor/industrial, family and taxation law. The market's value is calculated as the total revenues received by law companies for services rendered. These values include all applicable taxes. Market volumes in this report refer to the total number of legal professionals. All currency conversions are calculated at constant average annual 2010 exchange rates.