Tobacco - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Tobacco industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the tobacco industry and had a total market value of $303,992.2 million in 2010. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 8.2% over the 200610 period.
- Within the tobacco industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $266,260.5 million in 2010.
- China is expected to lead the tobacco industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $368,035.4 million in 2015.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The tobacco market consists of the retail sale of cigarettes, loose tobacco, chewing tobacco, and cigars and cigarillos. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.