Tobacco - Scandinavia Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Tobacco industry in each of the Scandinavian (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, segmentation, and five forces analysis, plus full five year market forecasts for each country. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary market values, and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The Scandinavian tobacco market had a total market value of $7,065.5 million in 2010.
- Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.2% over the 200610 period.
- Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $2,778.5 million in 2010.
- Sweden is expected to lead the tobacco in the scandinavia countries, with a value of $3,068.8 million in 2015.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The tobacco market consists of the retail sale of cigarettes, loose tobacco, chewing tobacco, and cigars and cigarillos. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.