AC Drives: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the AC Drives industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global AC drives market grew by 4.1% in 2010 to reach a value of $11,548.1 million.
- In 2015, the global AC drives market is forecast to have a value of $16,302.3 million, an increase of 41.2% since 2010.
- Low End (5 to 40 kw) is the largest segment of the global AC drives market, accounting for 27.5% of the market's total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 60.9% of the global AC drives market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The AC drives market consists of four primary categories: micro drives (up to 4 kW), low end (5 - 40 kW), mid range (41 - 200 kW) and high end (201+ kW). The market's value is calculated at manufacturers selling price (MSP). All currency conversions within this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.