Cables: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Cables industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global cables market grew by 10.4% in 2010 to reach a value of $68.3 billion.
- In 2015, the global cables market is forecast to have a value of $103.7 billion, an increase of 51.7% since 2010.
- Power Cables is the largest segment of the global cables market, accounting for 59.7% of the market's total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 58.6% of the global cables market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The cables market reflects the sale of power and telecoms cables. Telecoms cabling consists of metallic and fiber optic cabling. Power cabling consists of medium, high and extra high voltage cable. Values are given at retail selling price (RSP) and all currency conversions have been calculated at constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.