Hand & Body Care: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Hand & Body Care industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global hand & body care market grew by 3.8% in 2010 to reach a value of $17,761.7 million.
- In 2015, the global hand & body care market is forecast to have a value of $20,955.9 million, an increase of 18% since 2010.
- The global hand & body care market grew by 2% in 2010 to reach a volume of 2,586.9 million units.
- In 2015, the global hand & body care market is forecast to have a volume of 2,856.3 million units, an increase of 10.4% since 2010.
- Mass body care is the largest segment of the global hand & body care market, accounting for 44.3% of the market's total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 39.6% of the global hand & body care market value.
- Beiersdorf AG is the leading player in the global hand & body care market, generating a 13% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The hand & body care market consists of mass body care, premium body care, mass hand care, and premium hand care. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.