Male Toiletries: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Male Toiletries industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global male toiletries market grew by 4.2% in 2010 to reach a value of $20,383.5 million.
- In 2015, the global male toiletries market is forecast to have a value of $24,749.3 million, an increase of 21.4% since 2010.
- The global male toiletries market grew by 2.8% in 2010 to reach a volume of 5,557.8 million units.
- In 2015, the global male toiletries market is forecast to have a volume of 6,282.9 million units, an increase of 13% since 2010.
- Male razors and blades is the largest segment of the global male toiletries market, accounting for 76.5% of the market's total value.
- Europe accounts for 45.2% of the global male toiletries market value.
- Procter & Gamble Company, The is the leading player in the global male toiletries market, generating a 45.5% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
- Market Definition
The male toiletries market consists of retail sales of male razors and blades, male shaving preparations and male shaving after care products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.