Spirits: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Spirits industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of this research
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Research and analysis highlights
- The Top 5 Emerging countries contributed $26 billion to the global spirits industry in 2007, with a CAGR of 4.4% between 2003 and 2007
- In 2012, the market is forecast to have a value of $32.7 billion, with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2007–2012 period.
- India is the leading country among the Top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $8.7 billion in 2007.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research