Spirits: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Spirits industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Taiwan. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets spirits markets, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The advanced emerging market countries contributed $21,220.3 million to the global spirits industry in 2006, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2006 and 2010 bringing this contribution to $23,351.4million.
- These countries are expected to reach a value of $26,224.1 million in 2015, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 201015 period.
- Brazil holds the major share of the spirits industry. In 2010, it accounted for 45.8% of the market
- Brazil is the leading country in the spirits industry, with market revenues of $10,704.9 million in 2010.
- Mexico exhibited the highest growth in the spirits market, with a CAGR of 4.9% between 2006 and 2010
- Brazil is expected to lead the spirits industry in the advance emerging market nations, with a value of $11,569.7 million in 2015
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mezcal, vodka and whisky. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.