The Emerging 5 Spirits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five spirits market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five spirits market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five spirits market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five spirits market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five spirits market?
These countries contributed $244,934.1 million to the global spirits industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $453,555.8 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 13.1% over the 2015-20 period.
Within the spirits industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $189,292.3 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $31,692.8 and $14,454.8 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the spirits industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $378,741.8 million in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $45,342.7 and $17,556.8 million, respectively.