The BRIC Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC air freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC air freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC air freight market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the air freight industry and had a total market value of $17,069.5 million in 2016. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.6% over the 2012-16 period.
Within the air freight industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $12,385.8 million in 2016. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $2,867.7, $1,062.1, and $753.9 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the air freight industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $16,684.4 million in 2021, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $4,102.1, $1,384.7 and $1,202.4 million, respectively.