The El Salvadorian beer industry experienced growth in 2015, primarily driven by the industry leader La Constancia and its robust distribution network. Low inflation rate in 2015 also added a boost to consumption due to the rise in disposable income which allowed consumers to stretch for more variety of products. Beer across the price segments recorded a positive growth, with discount and mainstream being the most dominant segments. Off-premise accounted for about 71% market share which will remain the most dominating channel in future. Discounts and provision to purchase products online are considered to be a prominent attributor for such a high share.
- Consumers are migrating from discount to mainstream beer aided by growing demand for quality products.
- Within the off-premise channel, modern retail accounts for a third while the remaining two-thirds is held by the traditional retail channel.
- The introduction of microbreweries in the country will aid in attracting young adults who see beer as a part of their lifestyle.
Canadeans El Salvador Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the El Salvador beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the El Salvador beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the El Salvador beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new PowerPoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the El Salvador beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects