The ACB industry experienced a moderate steady growth in Q3-16. The beverage industry remained very dynamic as new product developments were continuously introduced into the market. Alcoholic drinks reported remarkable growth thanks to aggressive promotional campaigns. Soft drinks decelerated overall, but still showed remarkable 3% growth. Still drinks continued gaining ground in the soft drinks market.
- Carbonated water continued to perform better than the still segment, due to strong promotion of brands.
- The greater demand for products that are perceived as healthy favored the consumption of still drinks.
- In Q3-16, the consumption of sports drinks experienced a strong deceleration as a consequence of the lower sales of leading brands.
- The flavored milk industry is one of the best performing categories in the dairy drinks industry.
Canadeans Colombia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Colombia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Colombia to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation