The warm and sunny weather in September and stagnant prices boosted soft drinks and beer. The value of the market outperforms volume. Price remains a key tool in driving volumes upwards. Danes basked in an Indian summer which led to an upturn in sales of weather sensitive drinks like still packaged water, carbonates and beer. Milk alternatives continue to grow from a small base with nut-based rather than soy-based products acting as the main driver.
- The still packaged water market is on the up again which is mainly due to the contrasting weather conditions.
- Shift from low calorie carbonates helps flavored waters.
- PL prices remain very competitive and attractive to consumers in Iced/RTD tea drinks.
- The demand for wine has been affected by the upturn in interest in beer.
Canadeans Denmark Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavor, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavors and innovation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Denmark beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Denmark to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation