Soft drinks remained fairly stable in Q3-16. Consumers were striving for healthier beverage options, therefore packaged water and enhanced water saw the largest growth. Excise tax increases resulted in decline in the alcoholic beverages market. Whereas lower prices in the dairy category resulted in volume growth. Consumers seek "healthier" beverage options. Many price discounts yet again prevented growth for PL products.
- The resumption of the carbonates category was fuelled by price discounts and marketing activities.
- Enhanced water continued to attract consumers with its healthy beverage image and saw another significant increase in Q3-16.
- Price discounts in juice category attracted consumers from the nectars and still drinks categories.
- Despite the negative image, energy drinks still managed to attract consumers due to various marketing activities.
Canadeans Estonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavor, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavors and innovation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Estonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Estonia to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation