The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish health insurance industry, including:
- The Turkish health insurance industrys growth prospects with focus on key trends, drivers and challenges faced by the industry
- The future outlook of various distribution channels in the Turkish health insurance industry
- The current competitive landscape in the Turkish health insurance industry and the future outlook
- The customer targeting strategies and the product innovation strategies followed in the industry
- The profiles of the major companies in the industry
The Turkish health insurance category accounted for 12.5% of the overall Turkish insurance industry. The Turkish health insurance category grew in written premium value from TRY1.2 billion in 2007 to TRY1.9 billion in 2011, at a compound annual growth rate of 12.02% during the review period. It is expected to continue growing at a CAGR of 10.89% during the forecast period, to reach TRY3.2 billion in 2016. In addition, the number of Turkish health insurance policies sold increased from 0.48 million in 2007 to 1.14 million in 2011. The number of new policies sold in the health insurance category is projected to total 2.53 million policies in 2016.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the health insurance market in Turkey:
- It provides historical values for Turkeys health insurance industry for the 20072011 review period and forecast figures for the 20122016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Turkeys health insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including premium per capita, incurred loss, loss ratio and paid claims
- It details the competitive landscape in the Turkish health insurance industry along with the product innovation and customer targeting strategies followed
- It analyses the various distribution channels for health insurance products in Turkey
- It profiles the top health insurance companies in Turkey along with snapshots of their major products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Assess the overall healthcare sector in Turkey with focus on key trends such as medical tourism and online retail insurance
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish health insurance industry
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Turkish health insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the health insurance industry and the future outlook
- Gain insights into the key regulations governing the Turkish insurance industry
- Understand the product innovation strategies and the customer targeting strategies followed in the industry
- The Turkish health insurance category grew in written premium value from TRY1.2 billion in 2007 to TRY1.9 billion in 2011, at a compound annual growth rate of 12.02% during the review period.
- The penetration of health insurance in Turkey is expected to increase from 0.16% of GDP in 2011 to 0.19% in 2016.
- The Turkish health insurance category is dominated by public-sector companies, although private-sector companies have increased their market shares over the review period.
- Agencies accounted for the largest share of Turkish health insurance written premiums in 2011, followed closely by bancassurance.