In Austria, the temperatures were well above average in 2015. These high temperatures helped to boost growth for some categories in the all commercial beverages market, particularly soft drinks. As a refreshing, carbonated beverage, cider also benefited from the warm weather. The off-premise channel saw volume gains of 9% in 2015, slightly behind the market, and lost share slightly. International brands were responsible for most of this growth, although premium domestic ciders also contributed.
- Premium local beverages to grow, thanks to younger Austrian entrepreneurs who are increasingly bringing more innovative and stylish products to the market.
- The Austrian cider market has seen growth, with sales boosted in particular by the successful introduction of new variants.
- Flavored cider volumes soared in 2015.
Canadeans Austria Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Austria cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
-2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
-Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
-Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
-2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
-Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
-Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
-Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
-Data is also available in excel format
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Austria cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Austria cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Austria cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects