Cider in Estonia has experienced a small, but positive gain, with volume consumption rising in 2015 over 2014. Private Label and discount cider products are almost non-existent in the Estonian market because consumers prefer to trade up for mainstream or premium offerings that are better quality. In addition to this, mainstream ciders cover all price points which has made it difficult for discount offerings to attract consumers in the country. Estonian consumers find pear and apple ciders to be the most natural, safe and high-quality which helps explain their particular popularity amongst consumers.
- Ciders strong growth in 2015 is due to consumers purchasing more premium cider products because of their desire for high-quality alcoholic products.
- Mainstream cider sales have been hit by the premiumization of the market.
- Small glass packaging is benefiting from the markets premiumization.
- Prices have increased in the Estonian cider market despite retailers focus on offering deals or promotions to encourage sales amongst consumers.
Canadeans Estonia Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Estonia cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
-2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
-Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
-Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
-2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
-Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
-Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
-Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
-Data is also available in excel format
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Estonia cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Estonia cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Estonia cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects