The 2016 Global Brewer Analyzer Report is an indispensable reference guide to the worlds leading brewing groups. As well as providing global volume and ranking of the worlds top 20 leading brewers, the 2016 Global Brewer Analyzer report from Canadean provides a complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world's leading beer companies.
- A-BInBevs acquisition of SABMiller creates a true beer giant accounting for approaching a third of the global market.
- Of the top 5 global brewers, only Heineken and SABMiller recorded gain in volume.
- Among the top 20 global brewers, Constellation Brands, USA recorded the highest gain in volume during 2014-2015.
Canadeans 2016 Global Brewer Analyser Report has been updated with 2015 volume, provides a complete overview of the global industry structure, and offers a comprehensive insight into trends and performances of popular brands of leading brewers. Covering the global market, the report details:
- 2015 global volume and ranking of the worlds top 20 leading brewers
- 24 individual profiles on the leading brewing groups, including 2015 global ranking, volume, % share of the global market, plus % share of leading brands
- A highly visual breakdown of company volumes and performance by brand, type, market and route to market are given in table and chart formats (2015 and 2005-15 volume 000s hl). All subsidiary and associate local operators are identified
- Mergers &acquisitions commentary at a global level
- Available in both excel and PDF format, allowing easy interrogation and manipulation of data
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the worlds leading brewers, and how their volumes are built up to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Compare and track how the key global brewers operate across the world to develop a competitive advantage
- Identify the volumes of brands produced under license by third parties and understand the often complex web of cross company agreements
- Analyze associate and joint venture volumes and see the true scope of the global brewers reach