The Danish Ice Cream market is forecast to register higher growth in value terms compared to volume terms during 2015-2020. Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream is the leading category in both value and volume terms. On-trade sales lead the Ice Cream distribution in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the market. Carte D`Or and Ben & Jerry`s are the leading players in the market.
- The Ice Cream market in Denmark is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- Danish consumers are opting for value for money products in the Ice Cream market
- The Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream category has the highest volume share in the overall Ice Cream market
- The Impulse Ice Cream -Single Serve category is forecast to register fastest growth in On-trade sales during 2015-2020
- Magnum is the leading brand in the Impulse Ice Cream -Single Serve category in Denmark
- Prize Off is the most commonly used closure type in the Danish Ice Cream market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Denmark provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet,Tub and Box
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning