The Ice Cream market in Saudi Arabia is led by the Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve category in Off-trade volume consumption and is also forecast to register fastest growth in Off-trade and On-trade volume sales during 2015-2020. On-trade sales account for the majority of distribution share in the market. IFFCO is the leading player in the market. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Saudi Arabian Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- Saudi Arabian consumers prefer to buy premium products in the Ice Cream market
- The Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in Saudi Arabia
- On-trade sales account for the majority share in the Artisanal Ice Cream category
- Igloo is the leading brand in the Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream category
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Saudi Arabian Ice Cream market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet,Tub and Box
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning