The Ice Cream market in Singapores is forecast to grow at a higher rate during 2015-2020, compared to during 2010-2015, supported by high disposable income of consumers in the country. The market is led by the Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream category in volume terms while Artisanal Ice Cream is the leading value category in the market. On-trade sales accounted for the highest distribution share in the Ice Cream market. Unilever Plc, General Mills, Inc. and F & N Foods Pte Ltd are the leading players in Singapores Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Singapore is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.6% in volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Consumers are opting for value for money products in Singapores Ice Cream market.
- The Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption Brazil.
- Artisanal Ice Cream is the leading value category in Singapores Ice Cream market.
- On-trade sales leads the distribution of products in the Singapores Ice Cream market.
- Private labels are gaining market share from brands in Singapores Ice Cream market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Wrapper, Bag/Sachet,Tub
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning