The South Korean Ice Cream market is led by the Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve category in Off-trade sales while Artisanal Ice Cream leads the On-trade sales. The Artisanal Ice Cream category is forecast to register fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade market in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets leads the distribution in the South Korean Ice Cream market. Dunkin` Brands Group, Inc is the leading player in the market. Private label products in the Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream category registered fastest growth in the market.
- The Ice Cream market in South Korea is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.1% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in South Korea.
- The Artisanal Ice Cream category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets channel accounts for nearly two-fifth of the distribution share in the South Korean Ice Cream market.
- Private labels are gaining market share from brands in the South Korean Ice Cream market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Wrapper, Bag/Sachet,Tub
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning