The Austrian Haircare market is forecast to witness higher value growth during 2015-2020, compared to during 2010-2015 supported by, large consumer base of mid-lifers and high disposable income of Austrians. The market is led by the Shampoo category, while the Salon Haircare category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. The Hair Colorants category is expected to witness maximum share growth during the same period. Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa and L'Oreal S.A. are among leading market players in the Austrian Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in Austria is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Salon Haircare category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- L`Oreal is the leading brand in the Perms & Relaxers and Conditioners categories
- Flip/Snap Top is the commonly used closure type in the Austrian Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Austria provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, Aerosol and Bag/Sachet
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning