A large young population base and high disposable income of the consumers is driving the growth of the Haircare market in Israel. The market is being led by the Shampoo category while the Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the market. Sano Brunos Enterprises, Ltd., Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa and The Procter & Gamble Company are the leading market players in the country
- The Haircare market in Israel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Crema is the leading brand in the Shampoo category
- Flip/Snap Top is the commonly used closure type in the Israeli Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, Aerosol and Bag/Sachet
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning