The Romanian Haircare market is led by the Shampoo category and is also expected to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of Haircare products in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the market. The Procter & Gamble Company and L'Oreal S.A. are the leading players in the market.
- The Haircaremarket in Romania is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.3% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Hair Colorants category has the highest volume share in the overall Haircaremarket
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in Romania
- Wellaand Schwarzkopf -Paletteare the leading brands in the Hair Colorants category
- Organics and L`Oral-Elsveare the leading brands in the Conditioner category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Romanian Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Glass; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, Tub, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning