The Russian Haircare market is expected to register moderate growth in RUB terms during 2015-2020. The market is led by the Shampoo category, while the Hair Colorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Permanent Colorants segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Hair Colorants category. Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa and The Procter & Gamble Company are the leading players in the market. Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in the market
- Of the seven categories analyzed, Hair Colorants is forecast to register the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 6.4% during 2015-2020
- The Permanent Colorants segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Hair Colorants category
- The Haircare market in Russia accounted for nearly one-fifth of the overall Cosmetics & Toiletries market retail sales in 2014
- The Perms & Relaxers category has the highest private label penetration in the Russian Haircare market
- Box is the only outer type used for packaging of products in the Russian Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Glass; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, Tub, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning