The Haircare market in Venezuela is led by the Shampoo category while the Conditioner category is forecast to witness the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounts for the highest distribution share of Haircare products in the country. The Procter & Gamble Company, L'Oreal S.A. and Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa are the leading players in the Venezuelan Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in Venezuela is forecast to register robust growth at a CAGR of 35.4% in value terms during 2015-2020
- The Conditioner category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Venezuelan Haircare market
- Pantne and Wella are the leading brands in the Conditioner category
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in the Venezuelan Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Venezuela provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, Aerosol and Bag/Sachet
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning