The Romanian Ice Cream market is forecast to register higher growth in Off-trade sales than On-trade sales during 2015-2020. The Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve category the largest in the Off-trade volume consumption while Artisanal Ice Cream leads the On-trade consumption. The Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve is forecast to register fastest growth in both On-trade and Off-trade consumption during 2015-2020. On-trade sales lead the overall distribution of Ice cream in the country. Betty Ice, Nestle S.A. TOP GEL PROD SRL are the leading players in the country.
- The Ice Cream market in Romania is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% in volume terms during 2015-2020
- The Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve category accounts for the highest Off-trade & On-trade volume consumption in Romania
- On-trade sales account for the majority share in the Artisanal Ice Cream category
- Betty Ice is the leading brand in the Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve category
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the an Ice Cream market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet,Tub and Box
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning