The Venezuelan Ice Cream market is forecast to register higher growth in volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to during 2010-2015. The market is led by the Artisanal Ice Cream category in value terms, which is also forecast to witness the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. On-trade sales holds nearly half of the distribution share in the Venezuelan Ice Cream market. Unilever Plc is one of the leading players in the country. Prize Off is the only closure type used in the market.
- The Ice Cream market in Venezuela is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% in volume terms during 2015-2020
- The Artisanal Ice Cream category has the highest volume share in the overall Ice Cream market
- On-trade sales account for the majority share in the Artisanal Ice Cream category
- Tio Rico is the leading brand in the Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream category
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Venezuelan Ice Cream market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in the Venezuela provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board and Rigid
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning