GBI Researchs report, Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market to 2017 - Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems and Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines to be the Fastest Growing Categories provides key data, information and analysis on the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on eight anesthesia and respiratory devices market categories anesthesia machines, pain management devices, regional anesthesia disposables, respiratory devices, respiratory disposables, respiratory measurement devices, sleep apnea diagnostic systems and airway anesthesia devices.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, with analysis of major mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the last four years and a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Market size data for eight anesthesia and respiratory devices market categories anesthesia machines, pain management devices, regional anesthesia disposables, respiratory devices, respiratory disposables, respiratory measurement devices, sleep apnea diagnostic systems and airway anesthesia device.
- Annualized market revenues data, forecast forward for seven years to 2017, as well as company share data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by each category within the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market.
- Key players covered include Covidien, ResMed Inc. (ResMed), Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, GE Healthcare, CareFusion Corporation, Smiths Medical, Teleflex Incorporated and Braun Medical Inc
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the anesthesia and respiratory devices globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Whats the next big thing in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market landscape Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market and the factors shaping it.