The BRIC Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC government spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC government spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC government spending market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- What was the size of the BRIC government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC government spending market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the government spending's industry and had a total market value of $5,650.6 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.6% over the 2012-16 period.
Within the government spending's industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $2,982.2 billion in 2016. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $1,035.8, $927.7, and $704.8 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the government spending's industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $4,639.0 billion in 2021, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $1,339.2, $1,233.8 and $1,093.7 billion, respectively.