- The report is based on a primary research survey conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 229 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report forecasts the respondents demand expectations across flooring, bathroom and home products.
- The report also establishes industry outlook on demand for new interior design products in lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives.
"Demand Expectations for New Products in the Lighting, Furniture, Paints, Glass, Walls and Flooring Sectors in 2012: Survey Brief" is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes the global interior design industrys view point on changing product demand patterns. This report forecasts the change in demand for lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the following:
- Change in demand for flooring, bathroom and home products
- Demand for new products in lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives
Reasons To Buy
- Formulate effective business strategies by envisaging the product trends affecting the interior design industry in 2012
- Identify new product areas by estimating the demand for new products in segments such as lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives